Referrals can be made by calling 608-406-2992 or calling/texting the 24 hr Crisis line. If you are unsure RHYMES could help you or a YYA you know, please call and speak with a RHYMES advocate.
You can also self refer or refer a YYA you know by completing the referral form on the website .
Please call for today's hours or check our Facebook.
Youth can call the crisis line outside our scheduled hours and we can make arrangements to meet the youth at RHYMES.
- Our program has a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Cap Services in Stevens Point and can refer youth to their emergency shelter for youth ages 12-17. Young adults 18-24 are referred to the Warming Center, Salvation Army, and New Horizons as needed.
- We also make referrals to local Host Home programs, look at options of staying with family and friends, provide mediation to help YYAs and their legal guardian develop a plan, and look for rental options and shared living arrangements.
- Drop-In Center for ages 12-24
- Clothing referrals
- Housing Navigation and resources
- Crisis Line
- Transportation resources
- Shower and Laundry access
- Security deposit assistance for eligible 18-24 yr olds
- Kinship care opportunity for eligible 18-24 yr olds
We serve youth and young adults ages 12-24.
- Bathroom supplies
- Hygiene products
- Gift cards for gas, food, haircuts, etc.
Email email@example.com for current volunteering opportunities